Friday, November 26, 2010

My PE Classes

Three days a week I have 2 periods of PE to teach. Jessica and I team up for one period and we split the large class by gender. On this particular day we played dodgeball for something different. Everyday we begin with stretching and warm-ups. Most days we run, and some days we do yoga. It really all depends on my mood. But so far so good. Only three more weeks until Christmas break!!!


Yoga with the Freshmen and Senior Girls.




It looks like the ball is going up Wanjiru.




Valentine is playing it safe in dodgeball.




Oh boy! Joy has quite the arm.


I guess Valentine changed her mind about playing it safe. She can't let Joy be the only one who plays tough.



 
Stretching exercises with Gerry and Junior.




Follow the leader boys.




Standing around during dodgeball? Something isn't right guys.




Miss Jessica is keeping an eye out for any fowl play among the boys.



No comments: