Friday, November 26, 2010

Nairobi Game Park Safari

For my weekend off I joined the Crutcher's for an all day safari in Nairobi Game Park, only 20 minutes away from school. It made for a very relaxing and enjoyable Sabbath day. And I got to see Rhino for the first time. Yay!

'The Beast'





White on black or black on white???




Eland...so elegant.




Red-billed Teal




Vervet Monkey wrestling




Looking for lunch...mmm




What' chou lookin' at?





Even monkey's get that leg-twitching-because-I'm-cleaning-my-ears-good-feeling.




Dung Beetles!!! Very exciting to see.



Hang on Frank!!!




"Let's fight!"




"Let's love"




Black Rhino




I finally got my African sunset picture. :)

5 comments:

Tabby said...

FUN FUN!! I miss you Tydo!! I LOVE your sunset picture! and the video! "look at 'em go!!" made me laugh!! Thanks for the post, luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Tyson, I love keeping in touch with your blog from Africa. Thanks a bunch for taking time to do this. Have a great holiday season.

Anonymous said...

That sunset picture is gorgeous! You are quite the photographer. I got Ian a little Sony camera but I think it is pretty good. We love you and miss you! Auntie Tammy

IRNHIDE said...

The video didn't work for me for some reason but I loved the pictures and congrats on your sunset pic!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love, love, love that sunset picture. Leyton was just looking at your blog with me and when he saw that picture, he said "Maybe we should print that off."

We miss you! Brannen starts off praying for you every time he prays.

Love you!

Susie