Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Sophomore Bible Class

This semester I have been given another task here at Maxwell Adventist Academy. On top of being the Assistant Boys Dean and PE teacher, I now teach Sophomore Bible class. Five days a week I prepare for class by making Power Point presentations and preparing supplemental homework assignments. Below you will find a day of class where I had the students working together and giving impromptu presentations. 


This is the extent of my classroom.




Gerry, Melissa, Ines, and Charmaine were the first group to present on the lesson.




This group of six worked well together and gave a decent presentation considering I had surprised them with the in-class assignment.




This is where I daily stand and pace while lecturing to the class.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: